4.28.2011

L I K E T H E B O Y S


Easter was a nice relaxing day, just hanging with the boys. I love hanging with my broskis, it's always fun hanging out with them. We just joke around, talk about fashion, video games, food, girls, etc. They definitely make me feel happy, I know they're always there for me and I'm very blessed and lucky for that. 

 That day, since we were just going to go to a very casual place to eat I decided to dress casual and I suppose... "sporty". Can't ever go wrong with sneakers, a plain white tee, and jeans. Anyone can sport those three items in my opinion.
Glasses from Forever 21, V-neck tee from Old Navy, both cardigans from Talbots, scarf from Levis, high waisted jeans from Levis 512 skinny jeans, sneakers from Ked's, bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs, watch from Lacoste, belt from talbots.




I'm excited for this entire week's beautiful weather! It's been a while since we had nice sunshiney warm weather. May is coming up and I always look forward to this month! It makes me so excited, but you guys will just have to wait and see why. 

I hope you guys have a great weekend filled with fun and excitement!
Till next time folks!


-Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great color scheme! Even your nail polish matches! I'm definitely looking forward to more sunshine, no more riding my bike to work frozen would be a nice change :)

Valerie said...

Speaking of bikes, I really want one now! It's a great way to enjoy the scenery and have a workout. Haha!! Yeah, warm weather would be nice for you :(((