3.31.2011

B L E U


Sorry for the really late entry. I've been quite busy and whenever I have free time I seem to just want to sleep. Last Sunday, my boyfriend decided to relax with our friends and grab some drinks. We went to our favorite place, Singlebarrel--- which I recommend everyone going to if you are ever in San Jose. It's a speakeasy bar and they really know their alcohol, I love the whole 1920's feel to it... the workers all dress in 1920's garments, very very awesome. A drink I recommend you all trying is an old fashion, they serve it with a Japanese spherical ice which doesn't dilute your drink. They're all friendly workers and if you don't know what to get, they would ask you questions to please your alcohol palette. I'm never disappointed with the drinks they make for me, and with the quality they put into making their drinks you would think it would be pricey, but it's not. I can go on and on about how much I love this place, but you would just have to experience it for yourselves if you are ever around the neighborhood.

So enough with the texts... I'll show pictures of my outfit for that evening. It's been a while since I wore a dress and I love wearing dresses, but due to the cold and rainy weather it doesn't encourage me to wear any... I decided to heck with it on that day and just wore one; good enough occasion to, don't you think? 



Baby doll dress I don't even remember where I got it... one of my favorite coats from Zara, floral scarf from Ann Taylor Loft, peep toe heels from BCBGMAXAZRIA, magnifying glass necklace from Marc Jacobs, bracelets was a gift from my aunt. 





I forgot why I was laughing, but I tend to laugh a lot... 






Took a picture of myself while the boyfriend was driving me and our friend to Singlebarrel. Hehe...

Lately the weather has been absolutely gorgeous, way too hot for end of March/beginning of April but it beats the rain any day. I hope this beautiful weather will last a while, need to get a tan! Hope you all enjoy the upcoming weekend... till next time folks!


-Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures you took in the last post are so beautiful, I can't even imagine the emotions you felt experiencing them first hand. I can't wait to see the collection, or even sketches possibly? :)

Stylish as always! I'm in love with your bracelets haha

Valerie said...

katie: Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them. You will definitely see the collection and sketches soon! :)